To say a lot has happened in 2020 is an understatement. We are a service that travels from place to place, and we do everything we can to make that as safe as possible. At this time we have no known cases of our team spreading the virus.
We follow Florida state-set guidelines. Even though those are always changing, we consistently make sure to:
- Wear masks at all times.
- Keep a respectful distance of 6 feet.
- Wash our hands upon entering and exiting a site.
- Stay home if experiencing flu symptoms
- Conduct as much business as possible online. This may include a virtual tour of your home while we are assessing a project.
We Need Your Help
Infectious disease is a two-way street. We have other clients we have to keep safe as well. Please help us by:
- Wearing a mask when you are within 6 feet of us.
- No hugging, handshakes, or touching of any kind.
- Disclosing any recent contact with confirmed COVID cases.
- Disclosing any flu symptoms prior to any appointment.
We are so grateful to be a part of the Miramar community, and we want everyone to come out of this together. We are so much about our neighbors of every kind, and we care for our clients a great deal as these relationships are lasting. Thank you for your understanding while we navigate these difficult waters together. We’re all in the same boat. Safe sailing!